Published on October 16th, 2012 | by firstname.lastname@example.org
GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition Review
B.A.S.E Jumping with the GoPro HD HERO2 Outdoor Edition
The new GoPro HD Hero2 Outdoor Edition is an incredibly versatile and durable high definition video camera capable of shooting 11 megapixel stills and a variety of different video resolutions. This amazing little video camera can go anywhere and be mounted to most anything. It can be mounted to your head, your helmet, your hand, your foot, chest, the end of a ski pole/paddle, a balloon, your car, etc, etc! With a waterproof housing you can take it under water, on the river and in the ocean. If you’re staying high and dry, use the non-waterproof door to improve the sound quality of your recordings. It’s all about getting creative and keeping it safe whilst getting the shot with your Hero 2!!
- With new optics and improved light sensors, color and detail quality have improved over the first HD generation camera.
- An overhauled interface makes it easier to understand and choose between different settings. Plus 3 more LED lights on different sides of the camera make it more noticeable when recording.
- More options for frame rates and sizes. It now shoots 11 megapixel stills in a burst mode of 10 pics per second or time lapse of 1 pic every half second and every other standard mode.
- Sold separately is the new Wi-Fi bac-pac that comes with a waterproof remote control. It can be worn on your wrist and works just the same as the controls on the front of the camera.
- Low light and extremely high light(south sided ski slopes) still record a little washed out and grainy.
- Can be a little glitchy with some battery life issues and software updates.
This camera totally rules!! I have had every version of this camera and they are only getting better and better every year! For the price you pay and all the accessories you get make it, in my opinion, the very best action sport POV camera on the market today. Everyday video and stills come out great and if you’re shooting some action at dusk or dawn, you will get the best looking, highest quality video of your life!