Kokatat’s Rogue Dry Top set a new standard in fit and style. A blend of three different GORE-TEX® laminates equals excellent breathability, superior durability and a very dry ride.
Detailed Fabric Information:
- The Rogue blends GORE-TEX® IMMERSION® Technology, XCR® and Cordura® fabrics for optimum weight, flexibility and durability.
- A one-piece integrated GORE-TEX® Cordura® panel covers the shoulder, elbow and forearm.
- Punch through neoprene closures protect the latex neck and wrist gaskets from abrasion and UV exposure, and the outer skirt features two “hook & loop” adjustments for an improved fit.
|All sizes are in inches!||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Height||5′ – 5’4″||5’2″ – 5’6″||5’6″ – 6′||5’10” – 6’2″||6′ – 6’4″||6′ – 6’6″|
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3 -layer GORE-TEX® body
- GORE-TEX® Performance Shell side panels
- Integrated GORE-TEX® Cordura® reinforced shoulder, elbow, and forearm
- Latex gaskets with superstretch neoprene, self draining cuffs and collar
- Dual-adjustable outer skirt incorporates “hook & loop” compatible neoprene
- Lightweight GORE-TEX® Performance Shell inner skirt with added length
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Unisex Colors: radish, black, mango
- Womens Colors: mango, plum
- Unisex Sizes: S-XXL
- Womens Sizes: S-L
- The kokatat Rogue is made out of GORE-TEX. This is the most waterproof (and breathable), durable and best dry top material on the market. The overall longevity of this dry top will out perform other non GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable top.
- The Gore-Tex material feels thin, supple and comfortable
- CKS staff and Squad paddlers commented on the great fit (cut). It enhanced the overall freedom of movement.
- Kokatat has been in business for a long time. They sponsor the best paddlers in the world, which means that they receive very useful feedback as far as R and D is concerned. What does this mean for you, the consumer? You will be guaranteed the best fitting,longest lasting and most intuitive dry top that money can buy.
The cost of the Rogue (about $399) is a drawback to some people. There are other waterproof/breathable tops on the market that cost half as much in some cases. In fact, Kokatat makes the Helix, which offers a similar fit, but is made out of TROPOS instead of GORE-TEX. TROPOS is Kokatat’s in house 2 layer waterproof/breathable material.
The Kokatat Rogue is one of the best dry tops around. It’s made out of 3 different GORE-TEX laminates, which are the most breathable, waterproof and durable materials on the market. For some people, the price is a bit of a deterrent. That’s OK because Kokatat also makes the Helix. No matter what your budget or paddling preferences are, Kokatat’s gotcha’ covered (literally).